Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ask The Poodle

I have no special skills except for life training which I think has given me great coping skills. Lets face it, there are a lot of people out there who have no coping/logical skills.
I have been an addict, in the closet, depressed, the list goes on. However I put an end to all of these horrible vices, and a lot of it due to brutal honesty directed towards me!
I have always had an opinion, always been on the fringe. Which is why I like Lynda Barry's rendition of Poodle With A Mohawk sketch. I have felt like that for a lot of my life, even a little bit now....

3 comments:

JOHANNES said...

Not sure I understand the reason behind the name, except maybe the idea, and I have two poodles, that if my poodles had a Mohawk, he and she would look, feel, behave like they were out of sync, out of place, odd, etc. Am I on target with that?

FIFI said...

Well most of all I like the title.
I have always felt out of the norm kind of how I think this title/poster conveys.

JOHANNES said...

I understand. Feeling out of the norm kind of hits home with my own life. I am a very friendly and masculine guy but I have very few friends. Does not fit the old wise saying of "to have friends you must be friendly" Nice of you to comment back